Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast - One Hundred and Sixty-Six


Welcome to Feast One Hundred & Sixty-Six
for
Friday, October 26th, 2007..IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!


Pull up a chair and dig in!
Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions
cooked up by the chef each and every week.
Enjoy!



Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
  • MINE of course.....


  • Soup
    On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
  • I am on a scale of 0, because I don't dream, or at least I don't recall my dreams...I'm sure I must though, or I would be dead...which I am not, and I know that I am not because I am here celebrating another birthday!!


  • Salad
    Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
  • I had budgie birds. Three of them. PeeWee, Pudgie, and Nipper. I was allowed to have birds because they mostly were contained in their cages....except for PeeWee, who came out and flicked peanuts over his head.


  • Main Course
    If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
  • I would love to advertise handbags....all the uses for them, and the hidden compartments, the smell, the touch....oh oh don't get me started..


  • Dessert
    What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
  • Weeeeeerther's.......
  • 5 comments:

    Michael said...

    Happy Birthday...eh? :)

    Great Feast!

    Anonymous said...

    birds are such cool pets!! Wonderful feast this week.

    Unknown said...

    werthers is very popular today. Happy birthday!

    Kat said...

    Happy birthday! Terry sent me. :)

    Jeni said...

    Someone whispered, very softly (never out loud, of course) something about a birthday and I should come wish you a happy one. However, because I've been rearranging my sleep time, my blog reading time, my blog writing time - it is "all about time" ya know - I'm here a bit late but with the best wishes ever that you had a very happy birthday and that you have many, many more! Sorry I'm late but I'm only about 2 hours behind being on time, aren't I?