Wednesday, October 17, 2007

These Boots are made for...uh...well, never mind!

I was going to take part in Wordless Wednesday, but instead I was drawn into another "wordless" arena....BJ the Cat had a little something to do with it.

BJ the Cat gets his daily 'bit' of milk at breakfast every day. We don't give him too much because he sometimes pukes it back up along with some of his dry food breakfast. Not a pretty sight!

Today we heard the typical "growlp-growlp-growlp" auditory warning of impending milk treat rejection. First he targeted a kitty basket. As usual, one puke is not enough for BJ. The second installment, a minute later, landed directly in Dad's shoes (BOTH OF THEM, INSIDE!!!)

After that, I broke into a fit of laughter, the kind of laughter that I typically break into when My Sweetie trips or falls or whatever. All I could hear was My Sweeties voice..."my f*&^%ng shoes...my f%^*&#g shoes".

My Sweetie had to wash his shoes out in the sink and now put them away to dry - growling all the time.

Poor BJ - He is now in his hidey spot in the basement, the place where he goes in order to get away from whatever made him puke in the first place.

Poor Sweetie - I told him to put his shoes in the cupboard but he wouldn't listen!
:-)

4 comments:

lattégirl said...

I have to admit, it IS funny, also not for Mr. S at the time. Ya think he'll put his shoes away next time?

Reminds me of Mikey, who has periodic bouts of the pukies. The Teen left homework on the floor, next to the couch, and guess what.

Nikki Neurotic said...

My dog puked on my mom's lap once...but she knew he was sick and knew he's probably get sick yet she was holding him anyway. LOL!

Jeni said...

Our sweet old cat, Gracie, has a tendency to yak under the kitchen table. But the thing she does now that really irritates me is getting forgetful about using her litter box and whizzing in front of the kitchen sink or leaving a pile of poo in front of the stove. Yuck! Yesterday though, she found a new spot - crapped a nice pile on a towel tossed on the floor in the bathroom to be used as a temporary mat. Fortunately, it was close to the commode and I just lifted the towel and was able to easily dump the contents and flush it away! It's about time for her senility factors to disappear for a week or two now though. Hope so anyway.

RUTH said...

Poor BJ and poor shoes :o)