Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween






Happy Halloween all you fellow Blogger scary people (need not apply...hehe).


While searching around the Web, I found some cool links to share with all ghosties and goblinies around the world.


Ben and Jerry's Flavor Graveyard


Halloween Origins and Customs


The Fantasy and Folklore of All Hallows


All Recipes



Even Google got into the Halloween act..........now how about that?

My Halloween was most excellent. After a little last minute decoration shopping, courtesy of Home Depot and Canadian Tire, we gave out 95 of our 100 goodie bags. BOO!

3 comments:

Barb said...

You are so determined to keep that song in my head!!! lol

Anonymous said...

You`ve gotta love the people at Google, because they have fun.

masgblog said...

barb - I try barb, I try

cunada ein - they sure do....I like their take on The Mummy. Excellent!