Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanksgiving Theme and Blogging Chicks



Even though Canadian Thanksgiving has come and gone, I thought that, since I am , I could post something.....especially since barb at Skittles' Place
buzzed my ear as a petit reminder.

Thanksgiving is always a time when we can reflect on our lives, and give thanks. Thanks for being a part of the world. Thanks for having a loving family. Thanks for who we are.

A little thought.

"You can always get more money but you can never buy more time. Seize the opportunity when the opportunity is there, and always be thankful."

4 comments:

Sunflower said...

hi I found your blog from Barb. I like your blog. Welcome to my Sunflower blog too:-)

Barb said...

Thanks for friends like you :)

Anonymous said...

If humanity could buy more time, we'd be faced with yet another two-tiered system.

Jeni said...

Our mutual blogger friend, Barb, pointed me in the direction of your blog and I have to add to my list of things to be thankful for, her doing that!

Not only did she lead me to a piece that had me howling - about your neighbor lady and her nose - but this blog about what we should be thankful for!

So many things - a plethora there - but now, add one more to my list - your blog along with Barb's and Mike's and a bunch of others!

Good words, overall and lots of giggles here in other pieces too! Thanks for both types of reading materials.