Since we are all talking about exercising in this new year, here are 13 things that are always in my gym bag (Just Do It):
- Training shoes (Nike, Ryka)
- T-shirt (always clean and fresh)
- Membership card (for me and me alone)
- Class schedule (it's a new one!)
- Wristbands (Lance Armstrong, BodyJam, BodyAttack)
- Towel (soft, small, cuddly, zzzzz)
- Socks (different types for different activities)
- Water bottle (nothing too fancy here....it's a Rubbermaid special)
- Lock (it has a blue face on it)
- St. John's Ambulance kit ('cause you just never know)
- Colorful head gear (always a colour to match the gear)
- Hair brush (sometimes it works, and sometimes it just doesn't)
- Umbrella (just in case)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Always gotta have that waterbottle in hand! And the umbrella and first aid kit is a great idea.
My 13 is up.
Sounds to me like you're pretty organized and really ready for the gym.
I need to get a gym bag first to put stuff in it.
My 13 are up.
I'm with John.. I need to GET a gym bag! Happy TT.. I did notice the new template ;)
You forgot to mention the ripped pants lol. Happy TT. And you changed your blog again :)
I need to get a gym bag!
Then I need to join a gym!
I really need to get with the rest of y'all who are working out!
My TT is posted
mike - did not forget the ripped pants. There are none in my gym bag....nor in my closet.
raggedy - some gyms will even give you a gym bag full of goodies if you join (my gym does this)....worth a check...no?
what, no music?
sparky - thanks for stopping by....no...no music...not that I don't have any....my iPod is ready to go....but I know sooo many people at my gym that I spend most of my time chatting while I do whatever it is that I'm doing. Plus, I participate in the classes, so there's already music....
In my gym bag:
Post a Comment