Skittles referred to this as 'The Thinking Meme'. Well , it certainly is that (now my head hurts).
Here we go...like it or not....
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
I gave everything up....there's nothing left!!!
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
Body Odour (I really, really detest that!).
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Cinderella...because sometimes I just feel like a princess (yeah right).
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
My wedding day
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
My teak wall unit. It was the first piece of furniture that I bought with my own money when I was a young adult.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
That I am basically a happy person.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can flatten my left thumb.
9. What is your most cherished possession?
My Mother's wedding ring (I wear it all the time).
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
So many people had a hand in my turning out the way that I did, so it's hard to blame just one person :-)
11. What one word describes you better than any other?
And now I tag the following.......
What to do with a Meme: Copy the questions into a new post and answer them. Tag some different bloggers. Go back and let the person who tagged you know that you did it. Then go and have a stiff drink.....
I would have thought maybe nose-pickers.. but yeah the other is disgusting, too!
Princess Diana fits you. I bet you wouldn't mind meeting William while you're there, either.
Yes, you are a very happy person :)
Not sure I want to know about the thumb thing...
I gave up all my vices too, except for sweets. :-)
Gotta get to work on answering this meme.
And of course I really like you. Why wouldn't I? ;)
Thanks for the tag!
I will do it later.
I will Exercise for Comments!
I got it done. Great post, great tag.
My answers are up and I have tagged my victims.
I realized this morning I didn't indicate that you tagged me with this meme, so I've edited my entry to give you credit for it. :-)
Post a Comment