Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Daily Essentials





While I was driving the other day, I noticed not once, not twice, but many times, people walking with what has become the daily essentials......the water bottle and the cell phone (you can add iPod in there as well....just depends on). People walking in the evening with their water bottle and their cell phone. People at the gym with their water bottle and their cell phone. People shopping with their water bottle and their cell phone. Should I go on? I think not.

Pretty soon we're going to need portable washrooms at street corners, and battery re-charging stations.

Another Canadian Idol has left the stage......Steffi DiDomenicantonio, otherwise known affectionately as Steffi D. Not one of my ultimate favourites, but she has je ne sais quoi. She may do well in the big world. Bonne chance.

Now down to 4......Eva Avila, Tyler Lewis, Chad Doucette, and Craig Sharpe.....hmmm and stay tuned.

No comments: