Saturday, December 30, 2006

Where Oh Where Did I Go?

Hi everybody (anybody?). I feel as though I've gone into hibernation for awhile, but I've been having fun doing it, that's for sure.

It's been a busy week, full of celebrating, and travelling, and visiting, but the past few days I have had a bit of time for myself, and have been diving into a new hobby...scrapbooking. I have my scrapbooking SL to thank for this new attraction.....there's also a link to her site on my sidebar. For while now, I had been thinking of trying to make my own cards. I never seem to find exactly what I want at the card store, and then when I do, I end up paying mucho dinero for just a card. So, while we were in Montreal, we visited her store, her lovely store that makes you feel like a kid in a candy store. She helped me to purchase enough supplies to get me started, and boy was I ever glad to have her help.

When I first got everything home, I only sat at looked at my loot....terrified as to what to do with everything. Then, last night, I got into it.....until 1:30 in the morning! So far I have made 2 cards. Now, I am not sure that they are up to my SL's standards, but they are a first attempt. Even if they are not up to standard (yet) I still enjoyed making them.


I'll post them later (once the recipients have them in their hot little hands), so you'll have to be patient, but for now you can check out her site

7 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

Hi, masg. The link doesn't work.

Pepper said...

That was one hobby I had to give up and give away when I took to the road. I use to love scrap booking. Glad to have you back.

jeweledrabbit said...

The link still doesn't work. I'm referring to the one at the bottom of this post.

Mike said...

I see a lot of people are getting into scrapbooking lately. I have enough hobbies to keep my busy. Except when I'm just plain to lazy to do them lol.

Barb said...

It's About Time.. you got back :) I'm glad you had a good time and hope you have a ton of fun with your new hobby :)

Sunflower said...

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me!
Welcome back anytime.

Happy Healthy New Year!


I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

jeweledrabbit said...

Yay!! The link works now!! :-)