Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday's Feast - One Hundred and Twenty-One

Friday, December 08, 2006
Feast One Hundred & Twenty One
Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
  • I would like to learn Spanish. I can speak French, and I learned Latin in school, but never Spanish. We have travelled to places where Spanish is the official language, so it would make things easier if we knew that language.


  • Soup
    What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
  • I think the funniest thing that i've heard this week was how My Sweetie had to be driven around the airport to locate his car. When he parked it, he wrote the section down, but neglected to note the level (there were several).


  • Salad
    Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
  • Deliverance wasn't a bad movie, but I couldn't sit through it. I found it very disturbing.


  • Main Course
    If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
  • The holiday would be called Cobrado Vida. It's nickname that a friend of mine gave to me, and I cherish it.


  • Dessert
    Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
  • I think there's a new movie with Robin Williams coming out. That is one that I would like to see.
  • 7 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Great Feast. I want to see the RW movie as well. I think he runs for president

    Barb said...

    What does Cobrado Vida mean?? Oh and I remember seeing the commercial for the Robin Williams movie. His are almost always worth watching. Have you seen Good Will Hunting?

    Anonymous said...

    Spanish-excellent choice!

    (says the Spanish teacher/tutor) :)

    lattégirl said...

    You're so cute.

    Mike said...

    A good feast. If you thought Deliverance was disturbing, try a movie called Thirteen. It disturbed me. Maybe it's just me though lol.

    Jeni said...

    I think the funniest thing I've read or heard about this week was the bit in the news about a plane having to make an emergency landing in Tennessee someplace because of a passenger's problem with flatulence! Too funny!

    masgblog said...

    Cobrado Vida = Come to Life