Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Re-Connecting

Well, it has been awhile since this poor blog has been updated. Things have been busy here, or rather, I have been busy. I'll spare you the details, but just know that things are keeping me hopping....mostly fun.....

The house and I are now one and at peace. Little things pop up, but nothing that has me running into the street screaming for assistance.

The basement is still in the process of being demolished. When I need to get rid of some stress, I go downstairs and take it out on the walls. The demolishing has a two-fold reason behind it. #1 - Prior owners didn't finish it properly, and I simply want to open up the space and get the air flowing through. #2 - BJ picked up the bright idea to claw through the vapour barrier plastic which covers the insulation, and has decided that this makes a great bed. NOT! So I have been hunting out his immediate spots and ripping off plastic, digging out fiberglass, and tearing down walls....worker chick.

The truck is going to get tricked up. I have always wanted to bling it up a bit, and now is the time to plan for that and get something done. When it's done I'll post a few shots of the new look.

The gym is looking for cycling instructors, and is holding an open audition where scouts will be picking potential candidates. I am planning on attending the audition. If I get picked, great, If I don't get picked, that's okay too. The key thing for me right now is to go to the audition. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

Good luck on the audition. ;)

Jeni said...

Boy, talk about keeping busy, you are the epitome of that these days, aren't you? Good luck with the audition as well as the demolition derby ongoing in your basement.