Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - My Favourite Sailboats


Thirteen Things about MASGBLOG


This is my first Thursday Thirteen....have patience with my screw-ups. Thx!

Note: Images courtesy of Yachtworld.com

1…. Bavaria 50


2….Cabo Rico 56


3….Catalina 42


4….CS 40


5….Dufour 56


6….Hallberg-Rassy 56


7….Hinckley 56


8….Hunter Passage 45


9….J/160


10….J/65


11….Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 47


12….Oyster 61


13….Tayana 58


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Barb said...

I love the pictures!!! Welcome to TT!!!

Mike said...

I could deal with any of them, if only I knew how to swim lol. Good TT post. I have a TT post also.

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Which one is on your Christmas wish list? I like the sizes - no point going small when you can go BIG.

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Have you visited:

http://buzzqueen.blogspot.com/2006/11/sudoku-toilet-paper.html

She has some great sudoku toilet paper :)

Sunflower said...

You have been TAGGED with the "6 Weird Things About Me MeMe". Go to Sunflower for How to Play with a MeMe. Enjoy!

Barb said...

Ohh a meme for you from sunflower! I just did two, too.

Wanted to say I noticed you started a new book.

JMai said...

Oooh, those are pretty. We want a little bowrider... just enough boat to frolic on the intercoastal with a couple of friends.

Maybe next Christmas...