Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Remaining Upright

With nothing planned for a blog topic tonight, I fretted that today would be postless. Oh sure, I had worked on my 'other' blog WeightLessInBarrie, a topic which is near and dear to my being, but is really a separate entity to the blog which you are currently viewing (if, in fact, there really IS someone viewing this. Then I went for my scheduled Personal Training session, the purpose of which is to improve my posture, strengthen my core, and ensure that I remain in an upright position well into my golden years. The subsequent BodyAttack class, which is high intensity insanity, is a mind and body blowout, and right now my body is screaming for a soothing massage and bubble bath (mmmm bubbles). Screaming, at this particular time, is probably a mild word. I actually feel as though someone else is inhabiting my body right now, and pulling my joints in a variety of directions. That bubble bath is starting to sound very good.

So it would seem that I found something to blog about. Tomorrow I already know what I am going to write. It's already in the cards. It's special, and it will be a surprise, maybe even to me!

Now I need to go and see who will get booted off America's Next Top Model (gosh I hope it's Melrose....argh).

In the meantime, I leave you with this little clip, which a kind and thoughtful blogger provided for me to enjoy whenever I want, since I absolutely adore this young fella.....and so I bring you .....Mr. Taylor Hicks. Enjoy chickies (I sure will)......

4 comments:

Barb said...

hehee.. he's so cute!

Mike said...

I like Taylor also. (I won't scream though lol) I'm glad you like him also. And good luck with your training.

Barb said...

Are you STILL watching it? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm almost POSITIVE Mr. Hicks lied about his age for AI.