Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bonne Fête A Ma Petite Cousine


I think that might be as far as my French might take me. Je pense que c'est la fin du chemin pour moi et le français pour le moment.


Happy Birthday, P! You who are 4 years my junior. I remember us as young children, when our families used to spend every Christmas together.


Remember the trip to PEI? That was so much fun, and brings back nice memories for me.


I have an old picture somewhere of us having a pillow fight at our house.


Wow, the years go by so fast, and we are getting older. But I hope that we are getting better too!


Bonne fete, ma petite!


Happy Birthday!



Here is a little quiz thingy that I found for your birthday:





Your Birthdate: November 2



You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.

You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.

Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.

Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.



Your strength: Your universal compassion



Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings



Your power color: Mauve



Your power symbol: Butterfly



Your power month: February

8 comments:

Mike said...

Happy Birthday and may you have many more.

masgblog said...

My cousin will like this (I hope). Thx Mike.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jeweledrabbit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeweledrabbit said...

If I may, please allow me to correct your French. ;)

You wrote:

Je pense que c'est la fin de la chemin pour moi en francais pour le moment.

Correction:

Je pense que c'est la fin du chemin pour moi et le français pour le moment.

And the correct spelling for "birthday" is "fête".

masgblog said...

mairin - thx!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, la petite cousine est bien contente et dit merci !

masgblog said...

bienvenue, ma petite cousine....:-)
come by to my blog anytime.....