Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast - One Hundred and Forty-Six


Welcome to Feast One Hundred & Forty-Six
for
Friday, June 1st, 2007


Pull up a chair and dig in!
Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions
cooked up by the chef each and every week.
Enjoy!



Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
  • Goodlife Fitness and the instructors who teach at the Barrie club are The Best.


  • Soup
    On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
  • I am somewhere between a 7 and a 10 today. It is potentially another Black Day today at work, since yesterday was Black Thursday in other parts of the company. This has me pretty stressed.


  • Salad
    What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
  • Oh! An easy one. Hang on. I have to run to the other room to get the tube. Hang on. There. Okay, I am back. I use Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser. A penetrating cleanser that improves your complexion (yeah right). Oil free. .


  • Main Course
    Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
  • You know, I really don't know. We don't have too many blue moons up here, and while I am familiar with the expression, I don't think I use it very much. Now, yellow or white moons we have many of, and lots of stuff happens, especially when those moons are full. Then lookout!


  • Dessert
    When was the last time it rained where you live?
  • It rained a teeny weeny, little bitty, bit of rain last night. Not much. Hardly noticeable. So small that we hardly noticed it. In fact, the plants didn't even notice. Really! That little.
  • 8 comments:

    Raggedy said...

    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    tegdirb92 said...

    hope your day isn't too stressful!! Great answers :)

    Joseph C. Harris said...

    Great feast. thanks for visiting mine.

    ~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

    I'm sorry you are so stressed out from work, I'm in the same boat as you...though ironically I'm not even at work yet.

    Think that's a good indication that I need a new job!

    lattégirl said...

    My fingers are crossed for you and the Black Monster Corporation. xxoo

    Mairin said...

    I use Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser. A penetrating cleanser that improves your complexion (yeah right).

    If it doesn't do anything to improve your complexion, why do you use it? ;)

    Creechman said...

    Why am I suddenly hungry?

    Jeni said...

    Rain - it rained here today, not a whole lot but enough. Last night though, for about an hour, at the opening time of our class reunion, it stormed, really, really hard. As a matter of fact, an electrical strike knocked out a major transformer in Clearfield and with it took down the 911 system for the entire county! Several of my classmates ended up sitting in their cars for up to a half hour, watching rain, lightning, hail, listening to the thunder boomers till things broke a little and they could run into the building without getting TOTALLY drenched!