Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast - One Hundred and Forty-Seven


Welcome to Feast One Hundred & Forty-Seven
for
Friday, June 8th, 2007


Pull up a chair and dig in!
Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions
cooked up by the chef each and every week.
Enjoy!



Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
  • The ultimate snack food for me (note that this only hits when I am not being good with what I eat, and this hasn't happened in a long long time) is either cheezies (which I totally adore) or else it is Pringles potato chips dunked in Coke.....that is the ultimate.


  • Soup
    On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
  • Now, I guess it depends if it is my maiden name or my married name. If it's my maiden name, then I don't think it is very popular at all, although it has gone through various spellings, so if you count that as popular, then I guess it is. Now, my married name could be popular. I know that there is some soap with the same name, jewellers, and just yesterday I noticed a sponge with the same name.


  • Salad
    Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
  • My favourite sitcom character was Mary Richards from the Mary Tyler Moore Show. Now THAT was television. Gosh I sounded OLD writing that particular line!!


  • Main Course
    Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
  • Yes....www.Lang.com for small wall calendars that I can't find in stores. www.mint.ca for my coin collecting habit (when I have money that is...heh heh money to buy money...cute)


  • Dessert
    Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
  • I think I should be rich.
  • 8 comments:

    tegdirb92 said...

    pringles dunked in coke--that's a new one :) Loved your answers!

    Linda said...

    You win the award for those Pringles!

    Mz Jackson said...

    Ha, my dessert matches yours! Happy weekend.

    Skittles said...

    Coke and Pringles? Wow.. I almost said Rhoda! I think we should all be rich!

    Thanks for singing the Kotter song.. now it's stuck in my head :)

    Bongga Mom said...

    I've never had Pringles dunked in Coke, I'll have to try that! But I loooove Cheetos too.

    SASSY MOM said...

    I love your dessert!

    My hubby's a coke addict too... Great feast!

    latt├ęgirl said...

    I found some dish towels at Canadian Tire with the (other) family name on them.

    Skittles said...

    I had to come tell you this! Last night Mike was telling me how he'd heard a noise from our closet one morning when he woke up. Of course he got to the part where he was trying to describe the sound and all I could think of was your tcht tcht tcht!!!