Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tag...I'm It (again)

My SIL tagged me a little while ago, and then I got caught up in other nets, so I am finally doing the meme that she tagged me on.

The complete rules:
1. Link to the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
4. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.

Here goes.....
Terry tagged me.
I am in Ontario, Canada.
My top five places to eat are:
  • Lings Cuisine

  • McReilly's Pub

  • Hollywood Pizza

  • The Keg

  • I love to eat on our boat


I tag the following 5 people.....
Skittles (woohoo Taylor fan!)
Calabar Gal (long time no hear)
Silver Neurotic (how could I not think of you?)
Jeni (time to put the knitting away and do a little meme)
a different Terry (different from my SIL that is)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikki Neurotic said...

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten to do this...I've just been raking my brain to come up with five places.