Sunday, May 27, 2007

Does Anyone Else Adore This Man?



I hope that I am not the only one in the universe who absolutely adores Jay Manuel. Don't get the wrong idea either. It's not a lust thing or a sexual thing. It's just an adoring thing. He is so well coiffed, so well put together, so, so...ahhhh.

He was on the cover of our TV magazine this week, dressed in white leather, such perfection, and I may never take that photo off my fridge. Others have come and gone from my fridge, but Jay may stay there for quite some time.

So, needless to say, I am looking forward to the second installment of Canada's next Top Model CNTM, and if Mr. Manuel looks as polished as he usually does, I may not even care who wins.

Ciao babies....

2 comments:

lattégirl said...

*raises hand* I like him. I don't adore him, but I think he rocks.

Mags said...

OMG-I adore him.

I want him to be my brother. I love him!!!

He's so pretty.