Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - My Seventh One



Thirteen Things about Masgblog


13 Things Related to Valentines Day:

  1. Quality chocolates

  2. Flowers (especially roses mmm)

  3. Stuffed animal (the cuter and cuddlier the better)

  4. Romantic music

  5. Nice dinner

  6. Arrange for a Spa date

  7. Don't forget a card!

  8. Buy some nice lingerie (ah forget that it's minues 20 degrees outside)

  9. Do SOMETHING special for your sweetie!

  10. Make a surprise goodie bag (doesn't have to be expensive)

  11. Bling-bling! (there's nothing quite like bling)

  12. Hugs and kisses mean more than anything....sometimes

  13. Say 'I Love You' to your sweetie


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Chickadee said...

Yes, good quality chocolates make Valentine's day all the much sweeter. I'm partial to Godiva dark chocolates. Mmmm

My 13 is up.

Carrie said...

Yay for valumtimes day!! :)
I've got that, my birthday, and my anniversary all in the span of a week. Oi! :)
We're going on a mini-vaca next weekend to celebrate. I hope everything gets better for you, email me any time if you need to vent! *HUGS*

Barb said...

Asara is so nice :)

Great TT you have here! I'm not sure yet what we're going to do.

Enjoyed talking with you. We be buds :)

jeweledrabbit said...

I'm down with the chocolate. :-)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I got my chocolates yesterday as a surprise because I 'had a bad day'. . .ahhh.

Great list.