Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - My Eighth One



Thirteen Things about Masgblog


Since it's a snowy and blowy day here in Barrie, my Thursday Thirteen is about 13 Winter Activities:

  1. Go snowboarding

  2. Go skating

  3. Go skiing

  4. Go sledding

  5. Go snowmobiling

  6. Go snowshoeing

  7. Make a snowman

  8. Make snowballs

  9. Go ice fishing

  10. Go ice sculptures

  11. Go ice sailing

  12. Forget about going or doing any of the above. Stay home and read about them.

  13. Do absolutely none of these, and enjoy watching from the warmth of your home!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Mike said...

When I was a kid I'd do these. But as I get older, the watching from inside is much more my pace lol. A good list. Happy TT.

jeweledrabbit said...

I'm going with #12.

Lady G~ said...

Great list! My vote would be for #3. I would love to have learned to snowboard, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Where amongst these "go's" is "stay in bed and read a good book?"

Jeni said...

As a kid, I used to totally enjoy the snow - especially the heavy snowfalls when school would be cancelled. On Wednesday, my daughter took the little granddaughter (age 3) out and played in the snow with her and the little one - well, she is really a "snowbunny" cause she just loved the outing! (And, my daughter seemed to enjoy it more that day than she ever did as a child - I think I did too!)

masgblog said...

creechman...hi...that's #12....:-)