Friday, May 02, 2008

Burger on Top?

It's a good thing that my hospitalized SIL isn't reading my blog today, because this one is about food. She'd be very unhappy....and hungrier.

It's not a really long post either. This idea just fell out of the sky and landed on my todo list.

It has to do with burgers, and how people dress them. You see, I am a fan of putting the burger on the bun and then dressing it with my favourites....cheese, lettuce, and tomato, and nothing else. Pretty much a naked burger.

Now, there was a TV ad the other day where a burger being dressed, but they put the burger on top of everything! So the bottom part of the bun had all the fixings and then the burger and then the top part of the bun.

I know what some smart fart is gonna say....'just turn your burger over if you don't like it!'.

hrumph....Happy Weekend everybody.

3 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

There's a local resturant that does that-to them it makes sense...since that's where your tongue is.

Anonymous said...

I only put ketchup on my burgers. Well, the ones I make at home. I take what I can get when I'm out!

I'm hoping your SIL is on the mend!
-Rox

lattégirl said...

The upside-down burger is a bit strange, I agree. I no longer put cheese on mine because I have to cut down on fats (I eat cheese and crackers as a snack, that's cheese enough) and I also now eat only bison burgers from a local restaurant - the meat is much leaner yet just as tasty as beef.

This SIL is definitely on the mend and now following a good diet!