Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's About Time

I always wanted to write a post that contained the title of my blog, and tonight, my friends, I finally have the opportunity to do just that. Why? Well, because of AI of course, and the ejection of the kid freak himself, S-a-n-j-a-y-a.

No more eerie grin.
No more weak singing.
No more crazy hair.
No more strange stares.
No more fuzzy bushy eyebrows.
No more sloppy appearance on stage.
No more of anything!

YAY!!!

It would seem, then, that finally someone was actually listening to the performers last night, because the votes said it all.

My worst nightmare is now over.....the nightmare of seeing him stand there in the final 2, and winning the AI crown.

I will sleep well tonight!

Go Melinda! Go Kiki! Go Jordan! Because the ladies truly rule this year!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I almost called you about this!!! YAY!!!