Monday, March 26, 2007

All Over My Head: Revisited

The tcht-tcht-tcht noise is back again. See All Over My Head. This time, I am not the one who heard it. The tcht-tcht-tcht animal made its presence known to My Sweetie. In fact, the noise woke him up last night (not I...I who sleeps through earthquakes and thunderstorms). In fact, as I write this, he is on the phone with the pest people to try to determine what type of vicious animal is making the noise.

Personally, I don't want to know, or see, the evil being. I can hear parts of the conversation, to the tune of 'have you gone up in the attic?'....are they stupid or something? I wouldn't go up there if there was a million dollar reward waiting for me....wait...on second thought, I might. But, seriously, does either of us really want to go up there and view dead bodies strewn around the attic floor? i think not!

I'd much prefer flinging holy water or something up there, or performing a demon eviction.....exorcising ....of said animal.

hmmmm...a horrible thought just crossed my mind. What if the tcht-tcht-tcht is the same tcht-tcht-tcht that I heard back in November, except now the beast has had babies???


eeeeeeek!

6 comments:

Dirk_Star said...

I've been so afraid to visit since the last time and now I return and the horror just won't go away!!!!

A-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h....

Missy said...

babies might be cute, an overprotective mummy waaay less so.

latt├ęgirl said...

Oh, look how CUTE! Just about the same size as the one I found one in the house just a few days ago. It was cowering in terror in a very tiny space from two cats standing guard and watching it. (Hoping it would venture out, I'm sure.)

Adorable little bugger, didn't bite me or nuthin. I released it back into the lower part of the house, but don't tell anyone. (mwah ha ha ha)

Jeni said...

I'm not a big fan of mice, heavens no to rats and such but when I hear noises in the walls or attic, my biggest fear is there's a bat family living there and I am terrified of those puppies! Hope you get the problem resolved - and soon - for your peace of mind!

Skittles said...

BABIES from the tcht tcht tcht monster?? Sell the house! Get out while you can!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

My brother had pet rats, so little rodents no longer freak me out. If it was a bat though...forget it!