Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - My Fifth One


Thirteen Things about Masgblog


13 Things in My Baggallini:
(Note: the Baggallini's dimensions are 8.5 x 7 x 3.5 inches)


  1. Sudoku puzzle book

  2. Calendar

  3. WW Dining Out Companion

  4. My gym's class schedule

  5. Cell Phone

  6. Glasses

  7. Chapstick

  8. Dental floss

  9. Cards

  10. Notepad and pen

  11. Nail clippers

  12. Money

  13. Mini candy canes


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Chickadee said...

I like that baggallini. I might have to get me one of those!

And mini candy canes? Yum!

My 13 are up.

Peg said...

If I were to disclose the contents of my bag...well, it would look similar to my TT this week--random stuff! You are far more organized than I!

Barb said...

You were right.. it's a fantastic looking purse! Happy TT :)

Mags said...

What's better to put in a baggallini than mini candy canes/!?!

masgblog said...

the baggallini line is sold through CAA, the travel people. I was tired of always buying the wrong type of bag, and I wanted to have something smallish that would hold everything so that I could just grab it. This little baby has the wallet built in (so skittles you wouldn't have to match anything :-)....so far I love it. I fling the bag crosswise over my body and off I go. It converts to go on your belt as well.

Jeni said...

Are the candy canes just Christmas leftovers or there in case you need a quick sugar high? Something like that in my mess of a purse would have everything else probably glued together about now!

jeweledrabbit said...

Don't you think it's time to dump the candy canes? ;)

jeweledrabbit said...

mas, yes I'd say the candy canes are better than chocolate. ;)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I'd need candy canes and chocolate both. your bagallini is just what I need.