Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tea ~ A Letter To Mr. Raccoon

Dear Mr. Raccoon,

I see you, though you don't know that I do. You caught my eye as you were prowling around in my neighbour's backyard, probably stealing away to your hiding place somewhere.

You're a pretty big boy, and assume you are well fed by nibbling on the cherries that fall from the tree. If so, you have good taste. Maybe you're the one who has been going through the food recycle bins, mine being one of them. I don't suppose that you have a fellow raccoon to come and clean up the mess. No, didn't think so.

My camera is waiting for you to visit again, Mr. Raccoon, at which time I will get you, you know. Yes, I will capture you and post you on my blog. Yes, capture you forever.

By the way, shouldn't you be sleeping right now?

2 comments:

Barb said...

Dear Mr. Raccoon,

Don't scare Mau at night. Go to sleep. :)

masgblog said...

:) he's making the garbage night rounds....and he attacked my food recycle bin AGAIN!!