Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tag!

It has been a long time since I have dine this. Fellow bloggers, I have been tagged by Sue's Blog

You are all familiar with the drill. Answer the following 10 questions and then tag 6 other bloggers.

  1. Diamonds or pearls?

  2. Diamonds. Pure and simple.

  3. What was the last movie you saw?

  4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

  5. What do you eat for breakfast?

  6. OJ, and tea are the mainstays. It then varies from oatmeal to cereal mix to English muffin and peanut butter.

  7. What is the second first name on your birth certificate?

  8. Ann

  9. What are the foods you would never eat?

  10. Oysters...olives

  11. Coffee or tea?

  12. Tea

  13. If you were a colour, which one would it be?

  14. Yellow

  15. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone to?

  16. A friend.

  17. What is your favorite day of the week?

  18. Wednesday...I always like to have something to look forward to...the end of the week.

  19. If you could take off on a plane today, where would you go?

  20. Hawaii


I now tag the following blogger folks:
My Spirit's Journey
Skittles' Place
Dork-O-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball
Down River Drivel
The Quarter Life Chronicles
Calabar Gal

4 comments:

Rox said...

I would go to Hawaii too. I'm tired of looking at snow.

Bueller?

Unknown said...

You would be yellow? That must mean you have a bright, sunny and cheerful disposition.

Barb said...

Oh! You tagged me! LOL!

Hawaii, huh? ;)

Barb said...

Hey! I haven't been in the meme mood.

I was wondering if you're watching Idol this year??