Tuesday, November 06, 2007

High Heeled Shoes




If you watch TV, especially the talk shows, have a look at what the female hosts are wearing. With the exception of E-l-l-e-n, they are sporting what I call ho shoes. You know the kind. Five inch heels. Ankle straps. Clunky sole. Some shiny material, maybe even with a glitter or two. Ho shoes.

For the life of me I don't understand why they have to wear these things, especially if they are only walking from the stage door to their talk show seat. It baffles me. Relly Kipa is probably the most guilty of wearing said shoe. She had a pair on this morning that were totally distracting. They were a cross between ho and school girl (now that's quite an image isn't it?).

Now, I love shoes, but you won't catch me wearing anything like that. Cripey, I freak when a saleslady suggests a 3 inch heel!

1 comment:

lattégirl said...

They wear them precisely because they only have to walk a few feet onto the TV set, then sit down.

It's not even the shoes I wonder about, most times... it's the skirts!